1. Wage income (Form W-2)

2. Self employment income (Form 1099-MISC)

3. Interest income (Form 1099-Int)

4. Dividend income (Form 1099-Div)

5. Health insurance (Form 1095)

6. Stock transaction details (Form 1099-B and Form 8949)

7. Pension or retirement income (Form 1099R)

8. Social Security income (SSA-1099)

9. Real estate transaction income (Escrow Statement)

10. Rental income and expense

11. Sole proprietor business income and expense

12. Form K-1 from partnership, S-corporation, or Trust

13. Home mortgage interest statement (Form 1098)

14. Real estate tax statements

15. Medical expense includes prescription medicine, medical insurance

ad doctors Visit mileage and fees

16. DMV license fee

17. Charity donation receipts

18. Prepaid estimated tax records

19. New home escrow statement & new car purchase statement

20. Cash or non-cash gift or inheritance

21. Child and dependent care Expense with the provider’s ID and address

22. Children Education Expense (Form 1098-T)

23. Other tax related information

If you are a new client, please also provide:

Social Security Number and birthdays for all family members

Previous year tax return

If you have foreign assets:

Foreign Bank, Investment, retirement and Insurance Account Monthly Statements

Foreign Income (Wages, interest, dividends, rental income, etc.)

Foreign Expenses

Foreign Partnership or Corporation Financial Statements & Tax Returns

Foreign Individual Tax Returns

If you are a new green card holder or not sure of your residence filing status in the US, please provide the dates you entered and exited the US for the last three years.

Depending on the complexity of your return, we may ask for additional information. Please make an appointment with us as soon as possible when you have these tax documents ready.

New Eastern Accountancy Service

33 E Valley Blvd., # 213

Alhambra, CA 91807




Tel: 626-285-8757